Client-side fraud and attack prevention system across sessions, platforms, and devices
Secure Bank is an early warning system designed to provide target-oriented and transparent fraud protection against attacks on the online banking systems.
As a SaaS solution, Secure Bank module is loaded seamlessly alongside bank pages on the end-client’s device or as an SDK in mobile banking applications.
No installation on the client side is required.
Using advanced device fingerprinting, clientless malware detection, behavioural, cross-channel and cross-client analytics, Secure Bank detects and prevents dangerous activities, including:
- Payment fraud, such as card-not-present and web injections
- Identity theft and account takeover
- Money laundering
- Trojans, webfakes, botnets and other malware
- Phishing and social engineering attacks
- Secure Bank is already integrated with the leading anti-fraud systems, such as RSA, SAS, Intellinx, GBG Predator
How Secure Bank Works:
- Using full stack of anti-fraud technologies and unique threat data, Secure Portal detects fraud indicators in real time. The module detects and follows any injection attempts that could occur on the web pages, collects data indicating user details and detects activites that could be malicious from the client side.
- An anonimized version of the data that's stripped from user identity details is brought to the Secure Portal server infrastructure through a secure channel.
- The code does not affect the page's loading speed.
- In order to secure the privacy and correlation of the data collected, Group-IB uses daily updated proprietary information from private data sources.
- If fraud has been detected, Group-IB immediately notifies the portal's security service.
- Using the API, the notifications and the response procedures for the events can be configured to integrate directly through the Portal to the existing IT security infrastructure
SECURE PORTAL HELPS PROTECT YOUR BRAND
- For theft of user credentials and bank card data, fraudsters create fake websites. Many of these are simply copies of the original resource.
- As soon as the first user enters the phishing resource, the module informs the Secure Portal system on the domain name of the website, which is detected by the module.
- Secure Portal transfers the domain name detected to 24/7 CERT-GIB emergency response team, which will promptly block the phishing resource upon your confirmation.
Discover illegal cashing outnetworks and tax evasion schemes
Protect users across web and mobile channels
Easy integration with existing Fraud Monitoring and IT infrastructure systems
Simplify the processing of false positives and save money on fraud protection
Protection against payment fraud
Detect social engineering, banking Trojans, and other fraud tools
Systems avaliable for integration:
Secure your profits
Prevent crime with early fraud detection. No added equipment costs to cover your entire client base. Lowers your costs from processing through false positives and making unnecessarry calls to your clients.
Boost your reputation
Increasing the security level of your online banking systems will increase their attractiveness to clients. By informing your customers about the latest cyber attacks and security breaches in the sector that you're following up on, you increase customer trust in the brand. Lowering your occurance of IT security incidents lowers the risk of damage to your reputation.
Proprietary Threat Data Sources
With our unique infrastructure set up to collect threat data, we can follow new examples of fraud and collect the earliest Indicators Of Compromise.
Group-IB quarantines data obtained through hacker attacks, preventing breaches of law through compromised user devices and information. Information on TOR nodes, SOCKS proxies and other suspicious IP information is updated daily, actions that could be pointing to fraud are detected immediately and stopped.
Our analysts at Group-IB Forensics Labs constantly inspect targeted malware to our clients, supplying detailed information about their inner workings.
By processing through large amounts of behavioural data, our machine learning algorithms can detect malicious anomalies. Group-IB expert analysts will then choose the anomalies that could be related to fraud, and engages machine learning algorithms to detect previously unknown fraud indicators as well.
Secure Bank reports can be viewed through the web interface.